PALMER, MASSACHUSETTS, USA, August 20, 2019 — With the opening of its new headquarters in Palmer, Mass., Adaptas Solutions, LLC (formerly Detector Technology Inc.), a leading life science, analytical, clinical system, and assembly suppliers, has expanded its global operations to a total of more than 100,000 square feet.
The new headquarters, featuring a 30,000-square-foot expansion, includes 20,000 square feet of new assembly manufacturing operations to support the company’s continued expansion into FDA-regulated devices.
“The expansion of our facility and operations is an important continuation of our growth strategy to supply innovative client products and services,” said Jay Ray, president and CEO of Adaptas.
Adaptas’ products and services include:
- High-performance channel electron multipliers and design and manufacturing services; as well as automation and fluidic handling solutions for lab instrumentation.
- Filaments for mass spectrometers and distributor of equipment and supplies for mass spectroscopy, sample preparation, and general laboratory use.
- Discrete dynode electron multiplier brand for high-performance mass spectrometers.
For more information, visit the Adaptas website at www.adaptas.com.
About Adaptas Solutions
Adaptas Solutions is a contract manufacturer of sample-to-answer solutions for laboratory science, analytical, and clinical equipment. Its Adaptas Business Model incorporates a vertically integrated design and manufacturing strategy that supports rapid product development and best-in-class costing while delivering exceptional quality and service. Adaptas Solutions sells products and services under its Detector Technologies, ETP Ion Detect, and Scientific Instrument Services brands. The company is based in Palmer, Massachusetts and has facilities across the U.S. and Australia. Adaptas is a portfolio business of equity investment firm Ampersand Capital Partners (Wellesley, MA). Additional information is available at www.adaptas.com.
# # #
Notes to Editors:
- Press Contact: Linda McCauley, Adaptas Solutions, Marketing Manager, 1.413.284.9975, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download high-resolution images for publication from: adaptas.com/news