Our flexible approach to doing business allows for innovation and products to market in a timely fashion. This highly flexible and responsive design/manufacturing process provides sample-to-answer solutions for laboratory science, analytical, and clinical equipment and is built around the client’s needs.
The Adaptas Business Model is characterized by:
- Flexible, vertically integrated product development and manufacturing capabilities that range from components to high-level assemblies (HLA) to total-level assemblies (TLA)
- Seamless integration with the client’s design/production processes
- Innovative design-for-manufacture expertise
- Value/multi-discipline engineering
- Ultra-responsive customer service, technical support, and project management
Our unique business model makes us the trusted supplier of choice for clients desiring high-quality products and solutions that generate the greatest competitive advantage.