This highly flexible, vertically integrated manufacturing process enables seamless integration with the customer’s design and production operations.
Our capabilities range from building components to HLA assemblies and TLA solutions. We build them under one roof, supported by ultra-responsive customer service, knowledgeable technical support, and transparent project management.
These services create exceptionally reliable electron multipliers, filaments, critical components (pre-filters, lenses, conversion dynodes, flanges, PCBA assemblies, spray chambers, skimmers and cones), and simulation ion optics software; plus liquid handling, robotics, and automation assemblies for laboratory science equipment.
Adaptas’ contract manufacturing services include:
- Engineering and prototype development
- Machining, fabrication, and cleaning
- Glass extrusion and fabrication
- Contract assembly and system integration
- 3-D printing
- CNC machining
- Cleaning for vacuum applications
Contract Assembly + System Integration
- Testing, qualification, & regulatory
- Serialized reporting
- Laser marking
- Liquid testing
- Motion testing
- Rapid prototyping
- Production process optimization
- Cost target achievement
- Accelerated development cycles
- Project management